Tuesday, May 5, 2009

You know what, adults move on.

I can't do it, Detroit. You know I tried; I tried, but it hurts too bad it hurts me deep right here it hurts me I can feel it in my chest.

That's me being Turk, but instead of missing a trip to Disneyland, I'm trying to get over the game two loss that ruined my weekend and left me shivering in a corner for too long. I put the thoughts away as much as I could yesterday, but the impending game tonight has only worsened my stress level. I need my boy Pav to have a big game tonight; he's been invisible outside the faceoff circle.

Short post. I can't do a long one until the Wings win again. Hopefully that's tonight because I want to do a tribute to my favorite show in the world (Scrubs) in honor of the show's finale tomorrow night. That may or may not happen depending on tonight's result.

Go Wings.

No comments: