Friday, May 1, 2009

How Old Am I?

It's juvenile. It's full of hatred. It's incredibly necessary on a day like today. Shield your eyes if you are easily offended.


I have trouble finding the words for my hatred of Chris Pronger and the Ducks, but I feel like this picture is worth a few thousand words on the subject. Photoshop can be so much fun when used properly, and this surely falls into that category. It seems that I've used my newspaper design skills for evil purposes, but I swear to you this is something even God himself would not hesitate to create. I even made A2Y!

Enough bull pucky. The picture is what it is, judge me if you want to. I hate me some Sasquatch. Here's more on tonight's opening game:
  • Rafalski's out. Chelios is in. Wouldn't mean so much if it was 1999, but ten years later, it could be a huge problem. The only thing Chelios can bring to the table is experience. Paired with Lebda, Chelios' speed won't be a factor but the two of them together really doesn't instill confidence in anyone. I'm not even sure if I'd want those two as a third pairing in Pee Wees, let alone the NHL. Pray for them to get as few minutes as necessary tonight.
  • Draper will miss both game one and game two. Not good. He's unreplaceable on faceoffs and a tough, quick presence on the ice that could give the Ducks problems. I hope he's back sooner than later.
  • Datsyuk is better than all of Anaheim's team combined. Chew on that; it's delicious.
  • In case you forgot who can score besides Datsyuk and Zetterberg, there's this list for ya: Hossa, Franzen, Hudler, Holmstrom, Cleary, Filppula, and Samuelsson. Depth: the Wings have it in spades. Take notes, Duckies.
I'm done. My artistic mischief and thoughts about tonight's game are at an end. I must go straight to the stress room until the puck drops in a few hours. Recap late tonight. Go Wings!

No comments: