Tuesday, September 8, 2009

A blogging mess.

Yep, that's what I've become. I didn't post a single thing after Michigan stomped Western, I haven't read anything except The Triple Deke and the occasional Animal Drew Nightmare on Helm Street in weeks. I've even let my following of the Chief slide and finally caught up tonight. Yikes. I almost forgot hockey season is only 22 days away (the Wings play some team I can't pronounce, spell or even look at without losing brain function on Sept. 30).

There's no point to this post, except to get Rich Rod's face off the top of the blog and replace it with the God of Gods. Figured that in itself was worth a post.

Look for upcoming photoshop masterpieces, even if it's only once or twice a week. All your favorites will be glorified and all the usual bitches will be brought to a destructive and hateful end. My first target: those Duck Punks Perry and Getzlaf. Maybe a little Greybeard Niedermayer too. Stay tuned.

No comments: